Seismic Data Acquistion
- Differential pre-amplifier stage.
- Programmable gain amplifier.
- Programmable low pass filter.
- Trigger unit with programmable gain.
General specifications of the Signal Conditioning unit:
- Power Supply - Requirements: 6 - 18V/400mA AC or DC
Differential pre-amplifier specifications:
- Noise: <10ηV/√Hz
- Gain: 3.5dB
- Common Mode Suppression: >90dB
System Gain specifications (full scale signal +/- 10V) :
- Gains: 0dB - 84dB adjustable in 6dB increments (14 positions).
Frequency range: 1Hz - 10kHz +/- 3dB
- User selectable 2nd and 4th order low pass filter anti-aliasing filters.
- Dynamically adjustable anti-aliasing filter based on 1/3 sampling frequency.
- Adjustable trigger level.
Other signal conditioning features:
- Independent 2mA/18V current sources for excitation of sensors available via jumper selections for both Trigger and Linear Amplifier.
- Programmable settings via software based selections.
Figure 1. (a) Uniaxial + Dedicated Trigger Channel Configuration
Figure 1. (b) Six Channel + Dedicated Trigger Channel Configuration